Friday, November 5, 2010

Firing our first Dingbat

Yes sadly I had to fire a Dingbat. He was our treasurer, Lathor. Why did I have to fire him? Because he got a Facebook! I really didnt want to fire him, but it had to be done. As DB President, I cannot let my personal feelings get in the way of buisness. Hopefully my VP Neb, will learn this when he replaces me one day. Those who are corrupted by the evil of Facebook must not taint the reputation or the other members of the other Dingbats. What needed to be done was done. Good-bye Lathor.

This is your President, signing out.

2 comments:

  1. as DB ambassador to the outside world, i understand the temptations of getting this "facebook" as it would seem everything one needs to learn is found on there. however, giving into that temptation is unacceptable. i applaud your descision, dear semaj. i would mourn your descision with you if i knew who lathor was. c'est la vi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Lathor gave in. It is hard to Resist but as I saw him being a dingbat for the amount of time he was one I am shocked... I am very sorry about your loss Lord Semaj but what needed to be done was done. I hope he one day redeems his pride and deletes his facebook to become a dingbat again one day.
    -Your Dingbat Supplier,
    Lady Arak

    ReplyDelete